Monday, August 23, 2010

Where can I find recipes for fast, healthy meals?

Being a college student with two majors and two jobs gets hectic. I want to lose about 10lbs but when I get home from a 15 hour day I find it's easier to make mac %26amp; cheese or throw a pizza in the oven than to cook anything.





I usually have a few hours on Sat/Sun where I could cook but I don't even know what I could make to last me all week that would help me lose.Where can I find recipes for fast, healthy meals?
try rachaelray.com she has some fast meal ideas and she is good about making healthy food too.Where can I find recipes for fast, healthy meals?
bettycrocker.com
Raw foods is really easy and quick~try this site and see if some recipes interest you


www.living-foods.com
Go on the internet and search something like ';recipes for one'; or ';recipes lo fat';.


You will be amazed at the variety out there.
Try foodnetwork.com they have recipes for all cooking styles.
  • makeup techniques
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment