Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any good quick easy healthy recipes?

I'm not a very good cook! I know I have to eat better since I'm pregnant. Anybody have any good suggestions for quick and easy meals?Any good quick easy healthy recipes?
I absolutely love a yam baked in the oven. I put a little patty of butter in the center and eat it, sorta like a baked potato. SO good, and good for you, too! I eat that and a hard boiled egg and wheat toast with butter and preserves. I know that's a totally weird meal, sorta piecemeal, but all of those things are good for you...





I've found that more important is to get yourself things like WHEAT breads and bread products, fruits and veggies (any veggie steamed is easy and good for you), and milk. I drink 1%, personally.





Oh, and a really tasty and filling breakfast drink: a smoothie! I get frozen fruits (NOT in syrup or sweetened!), vanilla yogurt, honey, and orange juice, and make myself a quick smoothie in the morning. Very tasty and relatively quick.





I also throw a little bit of ground flaxseed in my cereal. Makes me feel like I'm getting a little extra goodness...Any good quick easy healthy recipes?
Here is a link to the quick and easy recipes from the Food Network





http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/lf_quick鈥?/a>





And here are some that are also very healthy (not that the others aren't)





http://www.healthy-quick-meals.com/





I've used recipes from both sites and they are good, fast and easy.





Congrats!
salads, soups, pasta with sause and a salad would be very good, lots of vegies and fruits.





you can email me for recipes.


i am a great cook and can give you plenty.
Bread and butter...jail styles

No comments:

Post a Comment