Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does any one have good healthy diabetic recipes?

I am trying to find new recipes that I can prepare for my husband and myself. I am a diabetic and I am trying to lose some weight. Does anyone know of anything healthy and tasty?!Does any one have good healthy diabetic recipes?
There are several diabetic cookbooks available, and many regular recipes can be adapted for diabetics. The American Diabetes Association website has good information on available cookbooks. You might also try looking on line with ';diabetic recipes';. (Most public libraries have several excellent cookbooks available.)Does any one have good healthy diabetic recipes?
Check out http://www.imtypefree.com/taxonomy/term/鈥?/a> where they are in the process of putting together a nice set of recipes.





For other information on diabetes please visit my blog at http://www.diabetes-today.net





Good luck!!
My first piece of advice is watch out for things like ';diabetic cookbooks'; and ';diabetic recipes';! I invested in a few when I was first diagnosed and I'm here to tell you that 7 out of 10 recipes in a book that was recommended by the ADA had carbs of over 70 grams per serving which is far more than I take in per meal let alone per one item.





May I recommend www.recipezaar.com? One of the nice things about this site is the fact that you can use filters. For instance, you can say ';chicken dishes'; and then ';main dish'; and then ';low carb'; and then ';lower in fat';. Where you start might have 5000 recipes but when you continue to filter down using whatever filters are important to you then you end up with a host of recipes tailored to your specific dietary needs.





I also recommend allrecipes.com for sheer number of recipes.
buy this product: Diamaxol by doctor Dr. Youngsoo Kim which was called the final cure to Diabetes. He was offered a large amount of money not to make his product public by an insulin producing company but he made it public anyways because it was his life's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment