Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are some good tasting but healthy fruit smoothie recipes?

I'm starting college next week and I am commuting, but I have time in between classes and I don't want to buy fast food and gain the ';freshmen 15'; so I want to try and pack a smoothie instead [: Please give me some delicious but healthy recipes (:





Thanks!What are some good tasting but healthy fruit smoothie recipes?
Check out this neat blog. It has a lot of recipes, including several smoothie recipes!





http://coolsummertreats.blogspot.com/





Enjoy!What are some good tasting but healthy fruit smoothie recipes?
put some ice in a blender and a little bit of milk. add any fruit, such as strawberries, bananas, raspberries, blueberries....whatever fruit you like :) I also add a scoop of vanilla protein but that's optional

No comments:

Post a Comment