Saturday, August 21, 2010

I AM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT aND I NEED SOME GOOD HEALTHY RECIPES...ANYONE HAVE ANY??

I don't know if pasta is one of your favorite foods or not, but using a spaghetti squash instead of spaghetti is a GREAT way to cut down on calories and increase your fiber intake.





Just buy a spaghetti squash, cut it in half, bake it, and then use a fork to scrape away the squash, which comes away just like spaghetti. You can top it with any pasta sauce you would normally use and you'd be surprised how similarly it tastes. It does have a little bit of a squash taste, but only if you have a mouthful of squash and no sauce. I just tried it last week and it was great.I AM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT aND I NEED SOME GOOD HEALTHY RECIPES...ANYONE HAVE ANY??
I am doing the weight watchers diet and their website is fab for recipies. Have a look, some are really quick and easy and can be made cheaply!! If you find one u like cook it in bulk and freeze it.





Hope this helps!!I AM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT aND I NEED SOME GOOD HEALTHY RECIPES...ANYONE HAVE ANY??
eat lots of fruit and vegetables


go to foodnetwork.com and look up their healthy recipes. good luck on the weight reduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment