Monday, August 23, 2010

Looking to shed some pounds and need some healthy recipes!?

I've started my workout regimen, but I'm in need of some quick and easy (not to mention inexpensive), healthy recipes to try. I'm going the low cal route. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!Looking to shed some pounds and need some healthy recipes!?
I would just search online, just try changing your eating habits and lower your proportions.


A really great website to try to aid you in your weightloss and it is free is called


www.thedailyplate.com


you can sign up and track foods you've eaten, track your water, and it will calculate a weightloss calorie amount depending on your information. It is really neat.Looking to shed some pounds and need some healthy recipes!?
eat salad
I think the best thing for you to do is instead of eating candy eat an apple.Instead of pop,drink Water or a V8.If want to talk to me just call (317)2310175 please!
It's not so much cutting down your calorie intake, but how many grams of fat you're consuming as well. It's a good idea to eat about 4-5 small meals a day, each meal consisting of about 200-250 calories each, with no more than 5 gms of fat. This equals out to around 1000-1500 calories a day and 20-25 gms of fat. As long as what you're eating is healthy, these calories and fat will melt away with proper exercise and healthy digestion.
For a variety of recipes I go to www.kraftfoods.com. They have a selection of low-fat recipes and the site is easy to maneuver around in.

No comments:

Post a Comment