Monday, August 23, 2010

I need simple recipes, healthy that use at most 5 items. Any ideas or webbies?

At most 5 items, no more, please. Really busy and looking for healthy dinners, especially, that are not complicated to make. Especially with chicken or fish or shrimp. :)I need simple recipes, healthy that use at most 5 items. Any ideas or webbies?
Here is a couple of my favorite healthy simple meal ideas





Broiled Salmon (w/ butter, white wine, lemon)


wild rice


steamed spinach





Shrimp Scampi (sauteed w/ olive oil or butter, white wine, garlic)


Steamed Brocolli


Tossed over Whole Wheat LinquiniI need simple recipes, healthy that use at most 5 items. Any ideas or webbies?
Stir fry:


bag of stir fry veggies


chicken


rice


stir fry sauce





Ground turky taco salad:


ground turkey


taco seasoning


lettuce


cheese


and anything else you like on it





Homemade garlic chicken pizza


pre-made pizza crust


ranch


bag of precooked grilled chicken


minced garlic


green onions and tomatoes ( I know that's more than five but believe me it's worth it)





Homemade chicken pot pie; (for this you need a muffin pan)


crescent rolls


cooked chicken


bag of country veggies (with potatoes)


cream of chicken soup


spices (I'll explain this one because it needs it)


roll out individual rolls and push down in pan leaving some extra to cover the top. heat chicken, veggies and soup in sauce pan and then spoon into rolls, fold lefter over dough onto top of insides and cook following directions on rolls minus about 5 minutes.





Fajitas:


steak or chicken


bag of fajita mix


fajita seasoning


tortillas





These are just a few of my stand by's. I usually have a lot of time for dinner but when I don't I always keep a bag of the precooked chicken on hand and I also make an extra chicken breast or steak when we're having them and cut it up to put in the freezer for when I need it. IT doesn't take any extra time and it saves a ton later.
I found a whole bunch of healthy main dishes that use five or less ingredients at the following link. I sorted them by rating (from highest to lowest) for your convenience. Hope this helps!





http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?ca鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment