Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone knows any healthy recipes?

I am really trying to watch what I eat,but,like today I had something that I shouldn't have,so I was wondering if anyone knows recipes for cookies or cupcakes that taste good,fill me up and be nutritious and low calorie.Does anyone knows any healthy recipes?
Instead of trying to replace bad cookies and cupcakes with ';good'; ones, just opt out. Do things like eat jelly sweetened with fruit juice on top of whole grain bread, or grill or sautee fruits with balsamic vinegar (it's SWEET) and vanilla. This is way healthier and WAY tastier. You can even try making a PB and banana sandwich with natural PB and whole-grain bread, then top it with a few semisweet chocolate chips. Does anyone knows any healthy recipes?
ya just eat steamed spicy veggies it wont be the greatest but it does the trick





1tsp buffalo sauce


a pinch of pepper


half pinch of salt


2chopped carrots


broccoli


and other veggies you like





or you can do sweet veggies


just take away the buffalo sauce and add a tsp of suger

No comments:

Post a Comment