Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some healthy and yummy recipes?

My family is plain. They are picky.


We would be only cooking for 3. Me, my mom, and my brother.


My brother eats a lot and he can be very picky.





We like meat, NOT BEEF.





Do you have any PLAINish recipes that are healthy that your family has enjoyed?





Thanks.I need some healthy and yummy recipes?
My family really enjoyed this, and it's pretty healthy from what I know, it's basically a rilled cheese:





Get two pieces of whole wheat bread, either A) Brush some olive oil on the pieces of bread like you would for a grilled cheese. Or B) Get some Organic Olive Oil Pam found in your grocery store/local target and spray that on there.





Put a piece of bread down on the skillet, and put some swiss cheese on it, I normally do one slice, since it's thicker, one or two works.





Ontop of that, layer with ham.





Put hte other one ontop and flip so cheese is mainly meleted nad both sides are golden brown. you can microwave if you want the cheese more melted after bread is golden brown.


--


A veggie omelette is good.





Take two eggs, crack them in a bowl, add some salt and a little bit of pepper, add one tablespoon roughly for each egg. (I use just a large spoon that you'd eat with. I nromally do two eggs per person.) Whisk the egg, pepper, salt and mlk mixture until it's all together. You don't need to add too much salt and pepper.





lightly grease a skillet/pan whatever with pam. Pour the egg mixture onto it.





Now, on one side of your skillet, ontop of the egg, add your cheese and favorite veggies, I normally use green peppers, and other various veggies with a small amount of cheddear cheese that is either chopped, shredded, or grated, I buy it pre-shredded at the grocery store.





Let the omelette sit over a medium heat, until the liquid ontop of the egg starts to get not so runny.





With a spatula, flip over one side of the omelette so you have a ';D'; shape, and cook on each side until golden brown,and it's not runny inside. :]





Good luck!I need some healthy and yummy recipes?
http://hungry-girl.com :)


They have really good and healthy recipes not only for food but you can find good snacks too. Hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment