Friday, July 30, 2010

Where can I find recipes for healthy cold meals?

I work out of my car driving place to place and I have reached my limit for fast food. I don't have access to a microwave, so where can I find a good recipies for healthy cold meals?Where can I find recipes for healthy cold meals?
buy one of those bags that keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold.you can prepare your own meals and take them with you.salads are quick and easy to put together,and with so many variations from garden salads to chicken or chef salads.you can make turkey wraps or tuna wraps.you can even make fruit salads with melons and berries or just take along fruits that you like.good luck.Where can I find recipes for healthy cold meals?
For lunch you could make a turkey sandwhich and have some sliced fruit on the side... or you could make a fresh salad with chicken and then bring a little container of dressing along for when you have lunch... the possibilities are endless. Fastfood doesn't have to be burgers and fries everyday either... Subway and Quiznos are healthy options. :)
http://www.fastrecipes.com is full of great ideas. Try the healthy cooking section of their online cookbook. I would suggest cold pasta salads, mexican wraps, etc.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment