Friday, July 30, 2010

Healthy cookbook recipes you would like to see?

I am making a healthy cookbook, so what are menu's or things that you would like to see in one if you could? Any meals or ideas?Healthy cookbook recipes you would like to see?
Really, really cheap but delicious food.





Maybe new ways to fix eggs, pasta, rice, that sort of thing.Healthy cookbook recipes you would like to see?
Some recipes do call for the entire contents of the tuna can, like casseroles. Mostly it's drained for appearance. I mean really, who likes a soggy, sloppy tuna fish sandwich or a tuna salad w/ a wedge of tomato and something that looks like a chihuahua choked up-lol. Sorry about the description.
I'd love to see something for students. I'm a student right now, and really love to cook, and take pride in eating more than just Kraft Dinner and ramen noodles, but have a hard time finding healthy recipes that work with my schedual.
Anything Vegetarian or Vegan that doesn't include imitation meats (unless they're homemade, but that may be rather complicated). So, things like Eggplant Parmesan (with or without the Parmesan), tofu dishes, etc.
I'd like to see more ideas with tuna as I don't like it on it's own. I'd like to jazz it up to disguise the taste. I want to eat tuna because it's good for lowering cholesterol.
I want to see twists on traditional healthy recipe books, and ones that don't take hours to make

No comments:

Post a Comment