Monday, July 26, 2010

Any good HEALTHY recipes. I usually only get certain grocerys otherwise my food goes to waste...?

milk


cheese


salmon


cod fish


ground turkey


broccoli


apples


avacados


wheat bread


sprouts


tuna


lunch meat


butter, salt, pepper, ms. dash, mayo mustard, ranch


im getting bored but dont want to buy a bunch of food i wont use that often??? Any recipes would be useful if you like these kinds of food?Any good HEALTHY recipes. I usually only get certain grocerys otherwise my food goes to waste...?
go to whfoods.comAny good HEALTHY recipes. I usually only get certain grocerys otherwise my food goes to waste...?
Here are a couple of ideas:


Inside of foil, make a layer of chopped onions, parsley, and celery with a nice piece of salmon over the top. Sprinkle it with dill spice and the juice from a lemon slice. Bake this inside the foil until it is thoroughly cooked.


This will stay nice and moist and taste delicious!





Also, for the ground turkey, you can make a turkey ';burger'; with the wheat bread, sprouts, avacado, and mayo or mustard.





You may also want to try making a big soup or stew - try adding a couple of extra vegetables (maybe onions, celery, carrots) to your broccoli and use chicken or beef broth. You can add salmon or chicken or any meat of your choice. You can use tomatoes and garlic if you like. When you let this cook for a long time, it can be really delicious, and you can keep some in the fridge for the next day, too.
When I find that I have leftovers in the fridge that I hate to throw out - I take it and make a stew or a soup out of it. And sometimes it ends up to be such a mishmash I call it ';stoup'; !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment