Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm FREAKING OUT!!! What is a safe dog food I can feed my puppy and my dog??? Any healthy homemade recipes?

i love my dogs so much. i don't know what to do. i want them to be safe and healthy. what can i do with 95 brands of pet foods being recalled, and that number is possibly going to rise?I'm FREAKING OUT!!! What is a safe dog food I can feed my puppy and my dog??? Any healthy homemade recipes?
All the foods being recalled are low quality. Natural Balance is NOT affected by the recall as they DO NOT do business with Menu Foods and the DO NOT use wheat.


http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com





Some other foods to look for are Blue Buffalo, Wysong, Merrick, Wellness, Evo, Innova, Solid Gold, and other human grade foods that do not use fillers.





I hope this helps.








Edit: Science Diet is bad food, as are Purina Alpo, Pedigree, etc. Nutro is not much better, and they have foods being recalled. I wouldn't risk it.





Unfortunately, many of the people offering help today aren't educated on foods. That's why I get negged for saying that these are bad foods. DOn't believe me, believe the ingredient labels. http://www.feedmypet.com/dog-food-compar鈥?/a> lol.I'm FREAKING OUT!!! What is a safe dog food I can feed my puppy and my dog??? Any healthy homemade recipes?
cesar
My vet told me to feed my dogs ';Royal Canin Dry';. They love it and it has all the nutrients they need. I have been feeding that to mine, for quite a while now, and they are healthier than ever, and have had no health problems.
I go with Nutro Natural Choice. It's got good ingredients and is relatively cheap.
Don't go with Science Diet - they just have a recall on their DRY cat food! - so will it now include more dry foods?
Purina brand of dog food is a safe brand........!
Mix in a food processer or chop up really really good with a knife:


2 cans of diced potatoes and 1 can of red salmon


Include the bone and skin of the salmon.


Check with your vet before changing your dog's food.


But a good homemade dog food needs to be


2 parts starch, (potatoes) and


1 part protein, (salmon)


Good Luck
Alpo and Pedigree, my dogs eat it and I've checked the list of recalled pet foods(updated today) that the Delaware County Aspca's website has listed and I didn't see them on the list.
Science Diet is a good brand to go with. You can also do homemade stuff with protein, like chicken or eggs and some rice and veggies.
if you want to make a healthy meal for your dog or puppy make this get some steak do not put anything on it and cook or grill it medium rare its healthy fro them plus they love it.for small puppies i would cut it up alot so they can chew it easyer

No comments:

Post a Comment