Monday, November 21, 2011

I need a cheap good book with cheap recipes for a healthy diet?

I want to start cooking healthy because we are planning for a baby. I am overweight and want to start changing my life. Please suggest a good book that is not to expensive and has good cheap meals nothing like caviar, I want to stick with chicken haha ... Thank uI need a cheap good book with cheap recipes for a healthy diet?
I highly recommend the book called South Beach Diet. The title covers the whole front page and the book is blue.


Within the first chapter I lost 3 pounds in 3 days. Its not a diet like the title says. It explains a healthier way of living and there are all kinds of recipes in the back.


I lent the book to my sister, my mom, 2 co workers who encouraged others to read it and they swear by it.I need a cheap good book with cheap recipes for a healthy diet?
Why don't you pull recipes on line? there are a lot of very good Weight Watcher recipes that are posted on line. They are usually economical, healthy and taste good. Just do a search for Weight Watcher recipes. Or search healthy recipes etc.
there are some great recipe book on www.healthy-lifestyle-central.com thats where I've learned all my info on making healthy meals:)
  • makeup techniques
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment