Monday, November 21, 2011

I need new recipes for scallops, flounder, and shelled clams please? Healthy diet conscience recipes a must?

Yeah, its a must


and the most healthy food is the organic food*I need new recipes for scallops, flounder, and shelled clams please? Healthy diet conscience recipes a must?
I like to grill sea scallops and serve them on a bed of fresh spinach. For grilling, you can just moisten them with a little olive oil to keep them from sticking and season w/sale and lemon pepper. Be careful not to overcook as they will become tough. Serve hot on a bed of fresh spinach with a light vinegarette.I need new recipes for scallops, flounder, and shelled clams please? Healthy diet conscience recipes a must?
The clams and scallops would be great in a fiery tomato sauce. Of course, a butter and garlic sauce or cream sauce would be divine- and very bad for the waistline. I would feel confident using a jarred sauce - I really like Classico and Paul Newman - and adding onions, bell peppers, garlic, oregano, and basil (fresh basil is best), mushrooms if you like. Save the flounder for another meal and poach or broil with a little brushing of olive oil. You could make a fish/seafood stew and use all three ingredients- but I think going separate creates two better dishes.
I've found many good recipes from this website, further more, there are all about healthy food and cooked in a simple, unique way.


Hope you find it useful.





http://recipesforhealthyliving.blogspot.鈥?/a>
Well I was GOING to say bacon wrapped scallops and then sauteed in butter, but that's not exactly healthy, haha :D





I like to just broil them in the oven, I lightly season the flounder and scallops and just broil them until they're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment